Sunday 24 October 2010

10 FANTASTIC QUESTIONS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP!

Have you ever wondered why things aren’t going the way they should or the way you expected when you decided to hook up with your spouse? I mean, it’s been like ages since you saw the sun rise on your hitherto rosy, perfectly romantic relationship…or maybe it was never that good, and you can’t just place your fingers on the WHY! Do you find it hard to point out where things started off wrong, and even when you seriously wish it all goes back fine, you find your hands so tied you can’t even make any move? If you do, then you need to stick your eyes on your screen for a few minutes more…I think I can help you with some good tips.

First, I need you to ask yourself the following questions:

1. What got me into this relationship?
2. Why was I so convinced I could get the above from this relationship?
3. What was I willing to share with or sacrifice for my spouse when I decided to hook up with him or her?
4. How much have I done to fulfill these things in 3 above?
5. What do I want from my spouse now?
6. What does my spouse want from me now?
7. Does my spouse have what it takes to give me what I want now?
8. Do I have what my spouse wants from me now?
9. Have I told my spouse what I want from him or her presently?
10. Does my spouse know what I want from him or her presently?

You don’t have to rush these questions, just be sincere with yourself and get the answers written down.

However let me point out that you need a more defined answer for each question, for instance in the first question; it will not be helpful to say you got into your present relationship because of ‘love’ – I tell you almost everybody do or at least – think they do! You need to define instead, what you thought finding love will do for you.

The second item on my menu is a simple task;

I need you to send a copy of these questions to your spouse, tell them your purpose first and then, invite them to discuss your answers and theirs with you. You will be surprised at how much you never knew about yourselves and very possibly, you could set a stage for a better and more matured relationship with your Romeo or Juliet.

Good Luck Guys and Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment